- About Q9 Consulting and communication with clients
- Cognitive Bias in forensic science
- Forensic blog for document examiners
- Forensic consulting services
- Forensic Document Examination Videos
- Forensic Handwriting Expert Videos
- Forged signatures video – Methods of discovery
- Introduction to Forensic Document Examination
- Legal Aspects of Forensic Document Examination
- Overview of Forensic Document Examination
- Questioned Document Home
- Video presentations
- Will Courtroom Bias Cost You Your Next Case?
phone: (951) 252-4929
fax: (951) 302-1785
Mail: P.O. Box 892965
Temecula, CA 92589
- Observations on the new Zodiac Killer suspect October 8, 2021
- Inadequate Research Led Patricia Fisher to Erroneous Conclusions June 27, 2021
- Expert witness testimony in layman’s language June 27, 2021
Improve the outcome in your questioned document case
Legal definition of writing
Is the signature forgery?
A fraudulent deed was filed
Are they really forged signatures?
Questioned document examiner credentials
Does your expert witness show bias?
Research your document examiner
What do you look for in a forensic examiner?