Q9 brings unique qualifications and skills to your case
Expert witness and forensic document examiner qualifications
Mike has been qualified as an expert witness in California Superior Courts and Federal District Court. He has testified in cases involving signatures a will contest, contract dispute and others. Questioned documents discovered include an altered deed, cut-and-paste signatures, altered mortgage documents, altered handwritten documents, electronic documents, and many other types of questioned documents. He has discovered falsifid mortgage documents.
Since the 1980s Mike has worked and studied in the science and discipline of document examination and handwriting analysis. Mike is one of a handful of forensic document examiners with a graduate school certificate in forensic document examination from an accredited university.
- Customer-focused approach to his work
- Uses technology to communicate with clients
- Court qualified expert witness in San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties, California and Federal District Court. Mike has testified in civil and criminal cases.
- Has worked cases in California, Florida, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Louisiana Texas, and Utah
- Author of two books about forensic document examinaion
- Experience since 1983
- Uses a science-based approach to questioned document examination
- Knowledgeable in the science of variability
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Skilled at preparation of expert witness reports and exhibits
- Presents at international forensics conferences and local seminars
- Attends at least two professional forensics conferences each year
- Chair for the 2012 National Association of Document Examiners (NADE) conference in San Diego, California
- Skilled presenter of more than 150 corporate training classes
- Toastmasters Advanced Communicator Silver and former club president
Examiner qualifications include being approved on Government Expert Witness Lists
- Superior Court of California Los Angeles County Expert Witness Panel
- Riverside County Public Defender’s office
- San Diego County Public Defender’s office
Mike holds professional certifications that bring unique skills to your case. In order to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the field of forensic document examination, he attends a minimum of two conferences each year.
Extensive Research Library
- More than 50 text books on document examination
- More than 30 texts on the legal aspects of forensic science
- USA Secret Service forensic document examination course
- La Trobe University Forensic Document Examination course
- Hundreds of professional journal articles