Mike has spoken at international and local conferences and seminars.
He was the only document examiner from the United States to present at the World Congress of Forensics in Chongqing, China in October, 2011.
- 2010 (January) topic is Do Your Biases Adversely Affect Your Expert Decisions?
- 2010 (November) joint presentation with with Sandra Popesco, forensic accountant. Topic is A mock case of fraud involving forged documents and embezzlement
- 2011 topic is Introduction to forensic document examination
- 2010 topic is The Use of Handwriting Analysis as a Tool for Project Risk Management
- 2001 - 2009 Presented various topics at international conferences and local chapters